TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please click on the link here to read our general terms and conditions
Complaints Policy of Coombefield Veterinary Hospital
The partners of Coombefield Veterinary Hospital view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction about any aspect of Coombefield Veterinary Hospital
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from our clients in a number of ways verbally, by email or in writing. If verbally then the member of staff dealing with the complaint will
1) Inform the client that they will inform the practice manager/senior partner that a complaint has been made.
2) Immediately make a note recording name, address and telephone number of client and time of conversation or telephone call.
3) Inform partner or practice manager at the earliest opportunity.
If the client wishes to make a formal complaint in writing this should be addressed to the practice at Coombe Lane and by email to email@example.com
Once the practice manager or a partner has been informed and spoken to the client the PM/Partner should:
1) Make an entry in the complaints book recording name, address, date and nature of complaint
3) If the complaint was dealt with by phone a summary of the conversation should be written noting any action suggested by the practice and response by client.
4) If a successful resolution to the complaint has not been reached and a client wishes to make a formal complaint to a governing body the RCVS can be reached through their website www.rcvs.org.uk/concerns/ .
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to
know and following any relevant data protection requirements.