Coombefield Vets Covid 19 Update: 6th July 2020
With the easing of look down measures we are making some changes to start getting back towards our full range of services, whilst at the same time as continuing to observe social distancing measures. Please see below a summary of the latest changes:
- In all cases, social distancing must be respected to protect both our clients and our staff so please check what our procedures are, in advance of your visit.
- All operations are able to be booked – including routine neutering and dentals.
- SEATON SURGERY is opening TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS 9am - 4.30pm, WEDNESDAYS and FRIDAYS 9am - 5pm – for vet appointments and prearranged/prepaid medicine collections.
- AXMINSTER will now be open MONDAY to FRIDAY 9am - 6pm. SATURDAY 9am - 1pm
- Telephone consultations will still be available for clients who are self isolating.
- If the call is not urgent, you can email the practice here - firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will reply within 2-3 working days.
- In an emergency, please follow our advice on our emergency page.
- During this time we are working hard to provide your pet with the very best veterinary care possible, we are adhering to government guidelines and ask that you work alongside us to minimalize the impact to you and your beloved pet.
Concerned about your pet’s health but don't think it's an emergency?
To respect social distancing rules, we are replacing our standard consultation service with video and telephone consultations. Please contact the practice to arrange an appointment. See our advice on video and telephone consultations with your vet.
Other Coronavirus-related FAQs
Please contact the practice for up to date information regarding available treatments.
How can I get my REPEAT FOOD or MEDICATIONS?
It is important that you continue to give your pet the appropriate food and medication. We are looking at ways of getting these to clients who are due them and postal / delivery services may be an option. Please contact us to make suitable arrangements.
How can I get my FLEA, WORM, TICK and FLYSTRIKE treatments?
It is important that you continue to give your pet the appropriate treatments. We are looking at ways of getting these to clients who are due them and postal / delivery services may be an option. Please contact us to make suitable arrangements.